The Belgian VAT administration recently published a new administrative decision clarifying the VAT treatment of portfolio discretionary management and advisory management based on the ECJ case Deutsche Bank. Discretionary portfolio management Discretionary portfolio management consisting of (1) a service of analysing and monitoring the assets of client investors and (2) a service of actually purchasing and
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives