The Belgian VAT administration recently published a new administrative decision clarifying the VAT treatment of portfolio discretionary management and advisory management based on the ECJ case Deutsche Bank. Discretionary portfolio management Discretionary portfolio management consisting of (1) a service of analysing and monitoring the assets of client investors and (2) a service of actually purchasing and
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!