On 25 February 2021, the Ministers of Internal Market and Industry met virtually to discuss a proposal for Directive on the so-called Public Country-by-Country Reporting. Under this proposal, revived under the current Portuguese Presidency of the Council of the European Union, multinational enterprises with consolidated revenue of more than 750 million euro during the last
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!