This MiFID II Delegated Directive brings clarity on some contentious investor protection issues, and confirms some key changes that firms need to accomplish in several important areas. The progress of the Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II (MiFID II) has been slow, stuttering and at times unpredictable, and the complexity and scale of the regulation
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?