Although various listed groups have already announced to refrain from distributing dividends to their shareholders, centralising cash within the group is likely marked as a high priority item on every corporate agenda. Multinational groups may currently be revisiting their cash repatriation policy / advancing dividend distributions to get ahead trapped cash issues – e.g. arising
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips