The deduction of VAT on catering costs incurred during an event with (existing or potential) clients has been the subject of extensive case law and of many an issue with the Belgian VAT Administration at the time of a VAT audit. Up to now, the Belgian VAT Administration acknowledged the VAT deduction on event costs
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!