In the fight to crack down on corporate tax avoidance, the European Parliament has voted in plenary that multinational companies should disclose tax information in each country they operate. Consequently, multinationals with a worldwide turnover of minimum EUR 750 million should publicly disclose how much tax they pay and where, including taxes paid outside the EU. Large firms
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?