On 11 March 2014, the OECD invited comments from interested parties on the paper on Transfer Pricing Comparability Data and Developing Countries. This paper discusses four possible approaches to addressing the concerns expressed by developing countries over the lack of data on comparables (expanding access to data sources for comparables, more effective use of data sources
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- 15 January 2019 – Brexit Update – Brexit deal voted down!
- Optional VAT rental – condition for VAT deduction
- First step in AIFMD review has been undertaken by European Commission
- Parliamentary Commission of Finance approves Mobility Budget
- Benefit in kind – Private use of a company car: updated formula for 2019