On 11 March 2014, the OECD invited comments from interested parties on the paper on Transfer Pricing Comparability Data and Developing Countries. This paper discusses four possible approaches to addressing the concerns expressed by developing countries over the lack of data on comparables (expanding access to data sources for comparables, more effective use of data sources
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives