On 11 March 2014, the OECD invited comments from interested parties on the paper on Transfer Pricing Comparability Data and Developing Countries. This paper discusses four possible approaches to addressing the concerns expressed by developing countries over the lack of data on comparables (expanding access to data sources for comparables, more effective use of data sources
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue