Quick recap Since 1 January 2017, a specific anti-abuse prevents to benefit from a WHT exemption when the Belgian tax administration proves that the dividends concerned are linked to a (set of) legal act(s) that are not genuine and aimed, even incidentally, at benefiting from the WHT exemption concerned. Since 22nd January 2019, the fact
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ