The draft Program Act of 28 June 2016 contains several tax rules applicable to the existing Belgian Regulated Real Estate Company (RREC*) and the new Belgian Real Estate Investment Fund (FIIS**) and creates the legal basis for the Belgian government to issue decrees implementing the FIIS regime. Final legislation is expected to be published during
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field