The status of specialised real estate investment fund is organised by the Act of 19 April 2014 on alternative undertakings for collective investment (“AIFs”) and their managers and by the Royal Decree of 9 November 2016 on the specialised real estate investment fund (“FIIS/GVBF”). On 25 April 2019, a law containing various financial provisions (the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September