The status of specialised real estate investment fund is organised by the Act of 19 April 2014 on alternative undertakings for collective investment (“AIFs”) and their managers and by the Royal Decree of 9 November 2016 on the specialised real estate investment fund (“FIIS/GVBF”). On 25 April 2019, a law containing various financial provisions (the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?