The status of specialised real estate investment fund is organised by the Act of 19 April 2014 on alternative undertakings for collective investment (“AIFs”) and their managers and by the Royal Decree of 9 November 2016 on the specialised real estate investment fund (“FIIS/GVBF”). On 25 April 2019, a law containing various financial provisions (the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives