Last Friday, the Belgian Council of Ministers approved a draft bill of law aimed at fighting several situations of Belgian WHT (Withholding Tax) evasion and avoidance. The purpose of the new rules is to tackle improper WHT exemptions or refunds and facilitate the recovery of WHT in such cases. In a nutshell In a communication
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!