Last Friday, the Belgian Council of Ministers approved a draft bill of law aimed at fighting several situations of Belgian WHT (Withholding Tax) evasion and avoidance. The purpose of the new rules is to tackle improper WHT exemptions or refunds and facilitate the recovery of WHT in such cases. In a nutshell In a communication
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs
- The preparation of the corporate income tax return and the local form – general due date of 26 September 2019!