Last Friday, the Belgian Council of Ministers approved a draft bill of law aimed at fighting several situations of Belgian WHT (Withholding Tax) evasion and avoidance. The purpose of the new rules is to tackle improper WHT exemptions or refunds and facilitate the recovery of WHT in such cases. In a nutshell In a communication
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September