The Belgian VAT authorities recently published a new administrative decision (applicable as from 1 September 2014) stating that the transfer of own goods from one VAT warehouse to another can, under certain conditions, occur under the application of the Belgian VAT warehouse regime and that no VAT regularisation is required. This new position could be
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field