On 20 June 2019, the European Parliament and the Council introduced a more harmonised framework on cross-border distribution of funds. The aim of the new Directive 2019/1160 and the Regulation 2019/1156 is to reduce regulatory roadblocks or barriers that hinder cross-border distribution of funds within the EU and to enhance fund managers’ ability to fully
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!