On 20 June 2019, the European Parliament and the Council introduced a more harmonised framework on cross-border distribution of funds. The aim of the new Directive 2019/1160 and the Regulation 2019/1156 is to reduce regulatory roadblocks or barriers that hinder cross-border distribution of funds within the EU and to enhance fund managers’ ability to fully
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives