Although various listed groups have already announced to refrain from distributing dividends to their shareholders, centralising cash within the group is likely marked as a high priority item on every corporate agenda. Multinational groups may currently be revisiting their cash repatriation policy / advancing dividend distributions to get ahead trapped cash issues – e.g. arising
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!