The spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19) is forcing governments around the world, including in Belgium, to take drastic measures to take back control over the human impact of Covid-19. Although required, these countermeasures are causing major disruption for individuals, families, businesses and the global economy in general. Aware of the significant impact of the pandemic
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!