Background The Action 11 work of the BEPS (base erosion and profit shifting) action plan aims to produce an overview of several different economic analyses of BEPS using different data and methodologies that will give a potential range of the scale (i.e. magnitude of the change in overall tax receipts) and economic impacts (i.e. effects on total
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!