Background The Action 11 work of the BEPS (base erosion and profit shifting) action plan aims to produce an overview of several different economic analyses of BEPS using different data and methodologies that will give a potential range of the scale (i.e. magnitude of the change in overall tax receipts) and economic impacts (i.e. effects on total
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- New Circular letter on the calculation of the Federal Mobility Budget: pitfalls remain
- Stock options granted by a Personal Service Company to its company director – not always tax deductible for the company
- Wage withholding tax exemption – Constitutional court has introduced a strict interpretation of the application requirements for the wage withholding tax exemption for shift work
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!