Background The Action 11 work of the BEPS (base erosion and profit shifting) action plan aims to produce an overview of several different economic analyses of BEPS using different data and methodologies that will give a potential range of the scale (i.e. magnitude of the change in overall tax receipts) and economic impacts (i.e. effects on total
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- The General Court considers the Belgian Excess Profits Ruling to be unlawful State Aid
- CBAM – Implementing act approved and guidance released
- Tax Bites Podcast: Amount B is back – what does it mean?
- Tax Bites Podcast – The new BEFIT proposal and International Tax Webinar Trilogue