The intention of the Government to apply charges for residence applications in order to cover the administrative costs was already present in the Program Act of 19 December 2014. On 16 February 2015, the Government approved a new Royal Decree, which becomes effective on 2 March 2015. Individuals who apply for Belgian residence will be charged an
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September