The Belgian Income Tax and VAT authorities recently published a combined practice note commenting on the alignment of the Income Tax and VAT procedures as regards the retention of documents. What is new for VAT is the fact that the delivery of a receipt in case of retention of documents by the VAT authorities is
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!