The Belgian Income Tax and VAT authorities recently published a combined practice note commenting on the alignment of the Income Tax and VAT procedures as regards the retention of documents. What is new for VAT is the fact that the delivery of a receipt in case of retention of documents by the VAT authorities is
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!