The previously announced government measures to encourage people to work longer have recently been signed into law. The new regime relaxes the conditions on working while claiming a pension and also makes important changes to the existing system of pension bonuses. 1. Restrictions on earning income for pensioners over 65 who’ve worked for 42 years
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives