The previously announced government measures to encourage people to work longer have recently been signed into law. The new regime relaxes the conditions on working while claiming a pension and also makes important changes to the existing system of pension bonuses. 1. Restrictions on earning income for pensioners over 65 who’ve worked for 42 years
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- 15 January 2019 – Brexit Update – Brexit deal voted down!
- Optional VAT rental – condition for VAT deduction
- First step in AIFMD review has been undertaken by European Commission
- Parliamentary Commission of Finance approves Mobility Budget
- Benefit in kind – Private use of a company car: updated formula for 2019