In the context of a simplification of the Belgian VAT compliance, the Belgian Finance Minister has announced the abolishment of the mandatory monthly advance payments on VAT for quarterly VAT declarants. The Royal Decree will be published shortly and should take effect as from 1 April 2017. Background Currently, quarterly VAT declarants are subject to
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!