The CJEU confirmed the application of the reverse-Skandia principle: a branch is a separate VAT taxable person from its head-office when the head-office is a member of a VAT group in another EU Member State (CJEU, C-812/19, 11 March 2021). This approach was already applied in Belgium. However, some EU Member States were not recognizing
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!