Evidencing downward adjustments for limited risk entities commands more than a quick browse through high-level macroeconomic trends. As many companies consider to adjust their transfer pricing (TP) policies as a result of the current economic situation, we’ve performed a robust macroeconomic analysis linked to some 180,000 company data points. The approach is rooted in work
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts