The latest annual report of the Belgian Ruling Office was issued on June 21st. Looking at the statistics, it is clear that 2016 was a positive year with an increase in both the number of rulings granted and the number of pre-filing meetings held. The increase in the number of positive decisions combined with the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts