Ryanair incurred considerable deal fees in relation to an envisaged takeover of a competitor. The takeover failed. Ryanair claimed input VAT deduction on the professional costs incurred based on its intention to perform taxable transactions with input VAT credit. In relation to deal fees, generally, input VAT deduction is allowed if management services against consideration
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- 15 January 2019 – Brexit Update – Brexit deal voted down!
- Optional VAT rental – condition for VAT deduction
- First step in AIFMD review has been undertaken by European Commission
- Parliamentary Commission of Finance approves Mobility Budget
- Benefit in kind – Private use of a company car: updated formula for 2019