In practical terms, this means that wages cannot be increased over the period 2013-2014, other than through index corrections and agreed baremic pay scale rises. It should be underlined that this Royal Degree is applicable as from 2 May 2013 and has therefore no retroactive effect. The Royal Decree is drawn up in execution of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: Ratification document deposited at OECD on 26 June 2019
- Limitation of tax losses in case of partial demerger
- European Commission opens State aid investigation into Luxembourg’s tax treatment of Huhtamäki
- Gentlemen’s agreement Belgium-Luxembourg: a new chapter for cross-border workers
- Filing of your statutory financial statements – due date of 31 July 2019 is approaching!