In practical terms, this means that wages cannot be increased over the period 2013-2014, other than through index corrections and agreed baremic pay scale rises. It should be underlined that this Royal Degree is applicable as from 2 May 2013 and has therefore no retroactive effect. The Royal Decree is drawn up in execution of
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%