The challenge As you may be well aware by now, as from 1 January 2019, e-invoicing becomes mandatory for transactions carried out between taxpayers resident or established for VAT purposes in Italy. This means that as from this date, your IT solution needs to exchange e-invoices in a specified XML format, bidirectionally through the government run Interchange System (so-called
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!