The new Regulation on transparency of Securities Financing Transactions (also known as SFTR) was published in the Official Journal of the EU on 23 December 2015 and entered into force on 12 January 2016. The SFTR is part of the Commission’s action plan on shadow banking and aims to improve the transparency of certain transactions
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!