Further to the number of different VAT changes that have taken place in Belgium, we thought it important to provide you a short recap of all recent VAT developments that have come into force as from 2014 and which could have some impact on your business. If you have questions with regard to the changes
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!