In a judgement handed down on 19 December 2012, the European Court of Justice states that the duty of notification for self-employed workers who are temporarily carrying on a self-employed business activity in Belgium, which is referred to as the “Limosa notification”, runs counter to the free movement of services (art. 56 TFEU). Background The
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council