The OECD’s Action Plan on Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) was published in July 2013 with a view to addressing perceived flaws in international tax rules. The 40-page Action Plan, which was negotiated and drafted with the active participation of the OECD member states, contains 15 separate action points or work streams, some of which are
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field