The commonly named “catch-all” clause (article 228, §3 BITC) has been recently amended. One of the main points requiring special attention is the addition of a new condition of application, namely the requirement of any direct or indirect link of interdependence. Below, we provide some background as regards the previous version of the “catch-all” clause
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?