The commonly named “catch-all” clause (article 228, §3 BITC) has been recently amended. One of the main points requiring special attention is the addition of a new condition of application, namely the requirement of any direct or indirect link of interdependence. Below, we provide some background as regards the previous version of the “catch-all” clause
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- The OECD releases its Transfer Pricing Guidance on Financial Transactions
- Time to act as OECD/G20 Inclusive Framework moves forward on new tax rules
- Annulment of the Cash for Cars system by the Belgian Constitutional Court
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives