The commonly named “catch-all” clause (article 228, §3 BITC) has been recently amended. One of the main points requiring special attention is the addition of a new condition of application, namely the requirement of any direct or indirect link of interdependence. Below, we provide some background as regards the previous version of the “catch-all” clause
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council