The commonly named “catch-all” clause (article 228, §3 BITC) has been recently amended. One of the main points requiring special attention is the addition of a new condition of application, namely the requirement of any direct or indirect link of interdependence. Below, we provide some background as regards the previous version of the “catch-all” clause
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field