On 17 September 2014, the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) rendered its decision in Skandia America Corporation (case C-7/13) regarding the question whether transactions between a head office and its branch are vat’able if the branch is part of a VAT group. The Court gave a short and clear-cut answer. A VAT
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives