On 17 September 2014, the Court of Justice of the European Union (CJEU) rendered its decision in Skandia America Corporation (case C-7/13) regarding the question whether transactions between a head office and its branch are vat’able if the branch is part of a VAT group. The Court gave a short and clear-cut answer. A VAT
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September