The new Regulation on transparency of Securities Financing Transactions (also known as SFTR) was published in the Official Journal of the EU on 23 December 2015 and entered into force on 12 January 2016. The SFTR is part of the Commission’s action plan on shadow banking and aims to improve the transparency of certain transactions
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs
- The preparation of the corporate income tax return and the local form – general due date of 26 September 2019!