On 26 July 2021, the European Commission published its answers to a number of questions raised by the European Supervisory Authorities (ESMA – EBA – EIOPA, together the “ESAs”) regarding the application of the Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (“SFDR”). One of the questions concerned the application of the SFDR to registered alternative investment fund managers
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Charging the company car at home – new clarification on the tax treatment of the cost reimbursements
- Arm’s length character of interest rates on intercompany loans
- End of the “old” special tax regime for expatriates: key changes starting January 2024
- The updated benefit in kind for the private use of a company car – 12 months delay for a significant tax increase?
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!