1 – Tightening the law on loans of staff The Act of 24 July 1987 on temporary work, outplacement and the lending of staff in favour of users lays down a fundamental prohibition against loans of staff that are accompanied by a transfer of employer authority to a user. The Act of 12 August 2000
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Home working expense allowance – update
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Debt waivers without a tax cash out (?)
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2020: also for remuneration received from related foreign companies!
- Tax Controversy Solutions: Insights into more than 75 countries at your fingertips