Successfully raising cash through the divestment of non-core assets or businesses requires careful consideration, especially in a situation of financial distress. Although from a sell-side perspective a share deal is often preferred (click here), sellers may still be tempted to engage in an asset deal in their quest to realise the best possible outcome. Various
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!