The Belgian VAT authorities recently published a new administrative decision (applicable as from 1 September 2014) stating that the transfer of own goods from one VAT warehouse to another can, under certain conditions, occur under the application of the Belgian VAT warehouse regime and that no VAT regularisation is required. This new position could be
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!