The Belgian VAT authorities recently published a new administrative decision (applicable as from 1 September 2014) stating that the transfer of own goods from one VAT warehouse to another can, under certain conditions, occur under the application of the Belgian VAT warehouse regime and that no VAT regularisation is required. This new position could be
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!
- A Milestone for EU’s Energy Transition: The Revised Renewable Energy Directive (RED III) Published in the EU OJ
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council