On 30 January 2014, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) released a discussion draft on transfer pricing documentation and country-by-country reporting (CBCR) which included a template for reporting of income, taxes, and economic activity (CBCR template). The purpose of the CBCR template is to provide tax authorities with the information necessary to conduct
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!