On 30 January 2014, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) released a discussion draft on transfer pricing documentation and country-by-country reporting (CBCR) which included a template for reporting of income, taxes, and economic activity (CBCR template). The purpose of the CBCR template is to provide tax authorities with the information necessary to conduct
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives