On 25 February 2014, a flagship event was held reflecting on the changing transfer pricing (TP) environment in Belgium. Two senior representatives from the Belgian administration and one delegate from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) shared interesting insights during a panel debate on how they feel that the Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) project
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September