On 25 February 2014, a flagship event was held reflecting on the changing transfer pricing (TP) environment in Belgium. Two senior representatives from the Belgian administration and one delegate from the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) shared interesting insights during a panel debate on how they feel that the Base Erosion and Profit Shifting (BEPS) project
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs
- The preparation of the corporate income tax return and the local form – general due date of 26 September 2019!