In the Belgian Official Gazette of 7 May, the Act of 30 March regarding the introduction of a mobility allowance – the co-called “Cash for Cars” – was published. This Act provides for the possibility for employees who have a company car at their disposal to exchange this company car for a compensating cash allowance
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives