In the Belgian Official Gazette of 7 May, the Act of 30 March regarding the introduction of a mobility allowance – the co-called “Cash for Cars” – was published. This Act provides for the possibility for employees who have a company car at their disposal to exchange this company car for a compensating cash allowance
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?