In the Belgian Official Gazette of 7 May, the Act of 30 March regarding the introduction of a mobility allowance – the co-called “Cash for Cars” – was published. This Act provides for the possibility for employees who have a company car at their disposal to exchange this company car for a compensating cash allowance
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September