The EU Joint Transfer Pricing Forum has published various transfer pricing profiles of EU Member States on its website. These profiles contain information for the EU Member States on the domestic transfer pricing framework and regulations, transfer pricing documentation requirements, information on dispute resolution, competent authorities’ contact details and other transfer pricing related topics. The
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field