The EU Joint Transfer Pricing Forum has published various transfer pricing profiles of EU Member States on its website. These profiles contain information for the EU Member States on the domestic transfer pricing framework and regulations, transfer pricing documentation requirements, information on dispute resolution, competent authorities’ contact details and other transfer pricing related topics. The
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!