ESAs has finalised its draft RTS on the PRIIPs KID after consulting various interest groups. These final draft RTS provide clarity on the obligation that the PRIIPs Regulation imposes to provide for a key information document that should be easily understandable for consumers. The Joint Committee of the European Supervisory Authorities (EBA, EIOPA and ESMA –
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?