ESAs has finalised its draft RTS on the PRIIPs KID after consulting various interest groups. These final draft RTS provide clarity on the obligation that the PRIIPs Regulation imposes to provide for a key information document that should be easily understandable for consumers. The Joint Committee of the European Supervisory Authorities (EBA, EIOPA and ESMA –
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field