The Brussels Court of Appeal recently ruled that non-travel agent businesses may be classified as travel agents for VAT purposes if a substantial part of the services they perform relate to travel and accomodation. This classification as a travel agent would mean that the input VAT related to the travel agency activities would not in principle be deductible. Companies should therefore assess
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!