The Brussels Court of Appeal recently ruled that non-travel agent businesses may be classified as travel agents for VAT purposes if a substantial part of the services they perform relate to travel and accomodation. This classification as a travel agent would mean that the input VAT related to the travel agency activities would not in principle be deductible. Companies should therefore assess
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Announcement of supportive measures for the Belgian economy during the second COVID-19 wave