On 10 May 2019, the FSMA published Communication 2019_09 and a checklist for alternative investment fund managers (AIFMs) and undertakings for collective investment in transferable securities (UCITS) management companies. This checklist sets forth the information and the documents that need to be included in the application file for authorization as an AIFM or as a
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs
- The preparation of the corporate income tax return and the local form – general due date of 26 September 2019!