On 10 May 2019, the FSMA published Communication 2019_09 and a checklist for alternative investment fund managers (AIFMs) and undertakings for collective investment in transferable securities (UCITS) management companies. This checklist sets forth the information and the documents that need to be included in the application file for authorization as an AIFM or as a
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Significant changes expected to the Belgian investment deduction regime
- Draft law on public country-by-country reporting in parliament
- Packaging and Packaging Waste Regulation (PPWR): The EU Parliament adopts its position with view to the upcoming negotiations with the Council
- Expected change in Belgian CFC regime
- Power Purchase Agreements and Contracts for Differences: unraveling the complexity!