On 10 May 2019, the FSMA published Communication 2019_09 and a checklist for alternative investment fund managers (AIFMs) and undertakings for collective investment in transferable securities (UCITS) management companies. This checklist sets forth the information and the documents that need to be included in the application file for authorization as an AIFM or as a
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives