On 10 May 2019, the FSMA published Communication 2019_09 and a checklist for alternative investment fund managers (AIFMs) and undertakings for collective investment in transferable securities (UCITS) management companies. This checklist sets forth the information and the documents that need to be included in the application file for authorization as an AIFM or as a
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?