On 10 May 2019, the FSMA published Communication 2019_09 and a checklist for alternative investment fund managers (AIFMs) and undertakings for collective investment in transferable securities (UCITS) management companies. This checklist sets forth the information and the documents that need to be included in the application file for authorization as an AIFM or as a
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register
- Registration to the UBO register: extension of the deadline until 30 September