On 21 October 2015, the IFRS Interpretations Committee (‘IFRS IC’) published for public comment an Interpretation on how uncertainty over income tax treatments should affect the accounting for income taxes. In short, it is the IFRS equivalent of US GAAP Interpretation ASC 740-10 (formerly FIN 48). Whilst the Interpretation is currently only in draft form,
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- 15 January 2019 – Brexit Update – Brexit deal voted down!
- Optional VAT rental – condition for VAT deduction
- First step in AIFMD review has been undertaken by European Commission
- Parliamentary Commission of Finance approves Mobility Budget
- Benefit in kind – Private use of a company car: updated formula for 2019