On 21 October 2015, the IFRS Interpretations Committee (‘IFRS IC’) published for public comment an Interpretation on how uncertainty over income tax treatments should affect the accounting for income taxes. In short, it is the IFRS equivalent of US GAAP Interpretation ASC 740-10 (formerly FIN 48). Whilst the Interpretation is currently only in draft form,
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Investment deduction for assessment year 2020 published
- New ‘60-day rule’ for pension funds: the practice note was published
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Important changes to the regime of specialised real estate investment funds (FIIS/GVBF)
- Belgian Tax on Savings Income (art. 19bis BITC): important clarification from the Minister of Finance for certain AIFs