On 21 October 2015, the IFRS Interpretations Committee (‘IFRS IC’) published for public comment an Interpretation on how uncertainty over income tax treatments should affect the accounting for income taxes. In short, it is the IFRS equivalent of US GAAP Interpretation ASC 740-10 (formerly FIN 48). Whilst the Interpretation is currently only in draft form,
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!
- The due date for filing both the Belgian (non-resident) corporate income tax return and the local form ‘275 LF’ for assessment year 2019 is approaching: are you in control?
- Belgium decides to reduce corporate tax rate from 34% to 25%
- New information (FAQ) on the Belgian UBO-register