The OECD BEPS Action Plan and parallel developments impact each layer of a multinational structure, including the upper tier. Specifically, having insufficient relevant substance at upper tier level could cause your return on investment to decrease significantly (by up to 25% based on the current Belgian withholding tax rate). On top, we expect that the
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Belgian subsidiaries of a listed company to register their corporate structure in the UBO-register
- Circular Letter regarding the “grandfathering” provision included in 30% EBITDA rule
- France: upcoming new withholding tax rules for French non-resident taxpayers
- Extension of the due date: 26 September 2019 becomes 10 October 2019!
- Listed companies and the UBO register: not always an exemption!