As a response to the GIMLE judgement of the European Court of Justice (ECJ judgment C-322/12, 3 October, 2013 [GIMLE ]), the Belgian Accounting Standards Commission (ASC) announced the withdrawal of its opinion no. 126/17. The opinion concerned the valuation of acquired assets, whether for free or below market value. Following publication of the opinion
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Company cars: decrease of the lump sum benefit in kind will no longer be possible
- Company cars: the list of false hybrids has been updated
- Further details on the tax measures of the Vivaldi government
- Taxpayer relationship and tax audits in Belgium: what can we expect following the Belgian Minister of Finance’s policy note?
- Draft bill introducing a new annual tax on securities accounts