The VAT administration published today the first commentary (Frequently Asked Questions) on the letting with VAT that came into force on 1 January 2019. For buildings that are under construction, already marketed and eligible for the optional VAT regime, it is essential to monitor the practical issues. The key points addressed in the FAQ’s are
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Royal decree regarding significant changes on 30% EBITDA rule approved
- Brexit update: Brexit – The end of uncertainty?
- Tax forms 281.10 (employees) and 281.20 (company directors) – Income of 2019
- Articles 442bis BITC and 93undeciesB VAT-code abolished and replaced
- Mandatory disclosure rules for intermediaries (DAC 6) – Belgian law adopted by the Chamber of Representatives