The VAT administration published today the first commentary (Frequently Asked Questions) on the letting with VAT that came into force on 1 January 2019. For buildings that are under construction, already marketed and eligible for the optional VAT regime, it is essential to monitor the practical issues. The key points addressed in the FAQ’s are
Value means different things to different people
That’s why you can decide to receive updates only for the issues that matter most to you.
Most popular news
- Shareholder Rights Directive II. Financial institutions, are you prepared?
- Belgian Ratification of the MLI: a Game Changer in the International Tax Field
- Update on submission of CbCR Notification (i.e. form 275 CBC NOT)
- Brexit update – EU Commission encourage stakeholders to prepare for a no-deal
- Taxation of severance pay – reference year: 12 months of taxable ‘professional income’